The last two years, I’ve been going to the Boekenbeurs in Glanerbrug. The money raised there goes to three different charities, which only makes it a better past time. After all, I get books, people in need get money. What’s not to love?
Last year, and the year before, I had a pretty good haul. This year, I didn’t only buy books, but also donated a bunch. All the ones we’d sorted out in our December Decluttering. Woohoo! Multitasking.
This year, I got nine books for me at the bookfair.
- Komt een Vrouw bij de Dokter by Kluun
- Portret van Enschede by Adriaan Buter
- Terrorist by John Updike
- De Ramp van Enschede
- A History of Scotland by Cliff Hanley
- Forrest Gump by Winstom Groom
- The Black Tower by P. D. James
- PAAZ by Myrthe van der Meer
- Thee by Eelco Hesse
Plus, a book for the boyfriend:
- It’s not about the Bike by Lance Armstrong
The Boekenbeurs in Glanerbrug is one of my favorite book markets. What are your favorite places to buy books?