Before I’m going to review my 2017 goals, I want to set some goals for 2018 and be a lot more specific than I was last year. I’ve been having a really hard time trying to review them, because they’re not specific.
Sure, I knew it was going to bother me, but I’ve finally reached that point where I have to change it.
There’s a couple of things I want to try next year. Some of these goals are similar to last year’s goals. I want to live healthier, be on my blog and social media more (efficiently!) and have some new expierences.
- Workout (in whatever form) twice a week.
- Reduce sweet treats to a minimum of twice a week.
- Take vitamins everyday.
- Post on the blog twice a week (about anything).
- Post on Instagram Books once a week
- Post on Instagram Me once a week.
- Throwback Thursdays on Facebook every week.
- Visit a new country.
- Visit a new city.
- Try a new activity.
- Read 50 books.
For the first 7 goals, I’d like to add, that I’ll have to do this at least 75% of the time to be successful. I don’t want to start off to difficult. I also don’t want to feel like I’ve failed, the first time I don’t post twice a week, or don’t workout twice a week. There are times that this is going to happen and I still want to be able to say I’ve achieved my goals.
Other bigger goals for the new year:
- get a unbefristeten Arbeitsvertrag (a permanent employment contract).
- buy a house.
- (with a Harry Potter guestroom!) Okay, this one isn’t super important, but it would be awesome if it worked out.
- declutter for the new year (like I did this year).
What goals have you set for the new year? Any recommendations for things I might have forgotten?
I wish you all a happy and successful (your kind of success) 2018!