I’ve done fairly well with the amount of books I’ve read in April and May. I’ve read a total of 13 books. Which puts the total amount of books I’ve read this year at 29. According to Goodreads, I’m a couple books ahead of my reading goal of 52. So, all in all I’m pretty positive.
- Die Therapie by Sebastian Fitzek – 5 stars!
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck – 5 stars!
- Leven na Haley by Jonathan Tropper – 3 stars
- The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella – 3 stars
- We should all be feminists by Chimamanda Adichie Ngozi – 5 stars!
- Haantjes by Kluun – 3 stars
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – 4 stars
- Der Totenleser by Michael Tsokos – 3 stars
- Ach wär’ ich nur zu Hause geblieben by Kerstin Gier – 3 stars
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell – 4 stars
- Vuur over Land by Margaret Mitchell – 4 stars
- Mind Games by Teri Terry – 3 stars
- Lügen, die von Herzen kommen by Kerstin Gier – 5 stars!
What did you read this month?