It was really hard to cut this list down to only ten books. I wanted it to be a mix of fiction, non-fiction, Dutch, English, German, children’s, young adult and adult books. So it took me a while to get all those categories represented in the best way!
So, without furrther ado, in no particular order (or well, the order they were read in throughout the year):
- De Gouden Dolk by Thea Beckman
- The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne
- Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
- Feed by Mira Grant
- I, Robot by Isaac Asimov
- Room by Emma Donoghue
- The Life Changing Magic of Tyding my Mari Kondo
- Das Paket by Sebastian Fiztek
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
What were your favorite books of 2016? Did you read any of the books I read, what did you think of those?