* 2 0 1 7 *
The previous year went by so fast, with lots of ups and downs. I feel like I’ve finally got the hang of working full time and having a social life. However, blogging seems to have taken a backseat. I’m hoping I’ll be able to fit it in again at some point as well.
So it’s the time of year where we set goals. Since I didn’t really achieve very many last years, I’d like to try again and maybe make them a little less ambitious and more realistic.
- Excersize at least twice a week (tae kwon do, pole dancing, running, yoga).
- Finish 52 books this year.
- Acquire two new games (board/card games).
- Reduce my TBR from 88 to 50 books.
- Go to the sauna at least once a month.
- Experience 5 new things (foods, activities, sports, places etc.).
- Finish the Konmari method + repeat at the end of the year for books and clothing.
- Post 1 new blog post each week.
There are more things I would like to do in 2017, of course. This list of goals is by no means extensive. However, writing everything down would be excessive (and possibly boring).
My goal for next week? Review the goals from last year. Perhaps I did better than I think.
Happy New Year! May all your dreams and goals come true this year!