The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba, the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This way, I can tell you a little about my week and sum up what happened on the blog and everything else that I find interesting.
This week (and last week) on the blog
- Review: De Dochter by Jessica Durlacher
- The Bookshop (Wigtown, Scotland)
- Review: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Next week on the blog
- Review: Symboliek van Sprookjes
- Reading Lasses (bookshop/cafe in Wigtown, Scotland)
- Our trip to Cape Wrath, Scotland
This week was all about getting back to work. A little stressful, but a lot of fun. A possibly strange way to describe what I do, but I enjoy it.
Of course, the week before, we traveled the north coast of Scotland and stayed in some great (and one ok-ish) B&B. I’m glad to be home again though, and to be sleeping in my own bed.
Just a short update today, because I’m still too tired to write proper sentences. Hopefully next week will be better, because I really need to start writing some new blog posts, or you’ll have nothing to read next week.
Happy reading! Let me know how July has treated you so far.