It’s that time again! Time to review the previous month and show you some ‘statistics’. In the month of May, I read a total of 11 books. Finally! This was the first month that I read more than I planned to read (which is set for ten books per month). Perhaps there is hope for the Goodreads challenge after all.
I also started two audio books that I DNFed. They were just impossible to listen too and I felt myself distracted by something else whenever I tried to listen to these.
The books I read this month:
- This House is Haunted by John Boyne
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey
- Die Verlorenen von New York by Susan Beth Pfeffer
- iBoy by Kevin Brooks
- Flesh and Blood by Patricia Cornwell
- Simonehh en mijn tweelingbroer by Erdal Balci
- Nur 6 Tage by Philip Webb
- Untot by Kirsty McKay
- Te Cool by Brenna Duff
- Alice Murphy’s Preservation by Maria Kennedy
- Der lächelnde Odd und die Reise nach Asgard by Neil Gaiman
- Es war einmal by various authors
Unlike the previous month, I didn’t get a ridiculous stack of new books this month. Only four, one of which I’d already read (HP, duh!), so it only added three books to my TBR.
1. Flesh and Blood by Patricia Cornwell
2. Metro 2034 by Dmitry Glukhovsky
3. Harry Potter and the Philospher’s Stone by J. K. Rowling
4. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
The small number of new additions to my shelves also means that my TBR went down again! It’s still pretty high. I’m just happy it’s really under 200 again though: 196! Perhaps I can still reach my goal of under 150… though I’m getting a bit skeptic about that.