The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba, the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This way, I can tell you a little about my week and sum up what happened on the blog and everything else that I find interesting.
This week (and last week) on the blog
- February 2016 – book statistics
- Review: Het Helse Paradijs by Thea Beckman
- Help me pick … a Stephen King book
- Review: 11.22.63 by Stephen King
Next week on the blog
- On my bookshelf #20
- Review: Ten Thousand Skies above You by Claudia Gray
As you may have guessed, the past two weeks have been extremely busy for me. Last weekend I was at my parents to get my driver’s licence renewed and to get some more immunotherapy shots.
Then this week, I finally started my job on Tuesday. It didn’t quite go as expected. I was told that it wasn’t really clear why I had been hired, because there wasn’t much work at the moment. So, they weren’t sure what to do with me. Just a great way to start, isn’t it? Most people in the department are just polite to me now, though not necessarily nice. Luckily they serve great lunches at work, and not having to cook at home is a pretty big plus. We’ll see what happens next week.
FIY: the books I read about cancer are for my job; my job is in a rehabilitation clinic for cancer patients. Thus, I’m reading up about it a bit.
Around the Blogosphere (and such)
- I’ve not had time for this. Leave any awesome blogs you’ve found, or your own posts in the comments below! Once I get into the rhythm of having a job, I’ll be able to check them out.