The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba, the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This way, I can tell you a little about my week and sum up what happened on the blog and everything else that I find interesting.
This week on the blog
- Confessions of a book blogger #5 – I hardly ever buy new releases
- Review: Shattered by Teri Terry
- Book statistics January 2016
Next week on the blog
- On my bookshelf #17
- Review: Hot Spot by Theo Hoogstraten
The Sunday this posts, I’ll be having a small pre-birthday celebration at my parents. Together with my sister (her birthday was last Friday, mine is the 9th of February). I’m hoping for a book or two (in total for my birthday), but there are a few other things on my wishlist I would really like to get. So… fingers crossed for good presents, no family fights and cherry vlaai (sorta like pie, but not quite)
EDIT: I somehow managed to completely change this post without meaning to. I’ve restored it as best I can. However, it is possible not everything that was there before is there now. Sorry.
Around the Blogosphere (and such)
- I won Ten Thousand Skies Above You in a giveaway hosted by Kelly, one of the lovely bloggers from Live, Love, Read. Thank you so much! I’m very excited to read it.
- Ariel Bissett posted another amazing video, reflecting on whether there’s a perfect time to read a book.
- Poulami from Daydreaming Books talks about having an unpopular opinion about books. Spoiler: it’s ok to have a different (unpopular) opinion.
- Saskia from Saskia’s Bookshelf posted the most hilarious blogpost about thoughts that often come up while reading (in Dutch!).