The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba, the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This way, I can tell you a little about my week and sum up what happened on the blog and everything else that I find interesting.
This week on the blog
- On my bookshelf #16
- Review: Vogelman by Mo Hayder (original title: Birdman)
- Review: Winter by Marissa Meyer
Next week on the blog
- Confessions of a book blogger #5
- Review: Shattered by Teri Terry
I made candles! (see picture). They’re made complete from old candle wax (burnt up candles), and I made them in old jam jars. Doesn’t it look pretty? I’m going to try to make more, because it was quite fun to do. Also important: less waste.
There’s really not much more to tell. Nothing happened this week. I’m working my way through a 800 page Stephen King novel, which is why I only finished one book this week.
Next weekend I’ll be at my parents again, celebrating my birthday! Officially that’s not till the 9th of February, but since I won’t be in the Netherlands then. This seems as good a time as any. Very excited for my presents!
Around the Blogosphere (and such)
- Francesca from Fall for DIY lets us know the best ways to share someone else’s work.
- At Cuddlebuggery, Kat writes about how there are all kinds of different book bloggers; most important is to do what you want to do: Book blog like nobody’s watching.
- Ariel Bissett talks about purging books on her YouTube channel; you don’t have to own a lot of books to be a bookish person.