The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba, the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This way, I can tell you a little about my week and sum up what happened on the blog and everything else that I find interesting.
This week on the blog
- Blogging goals (and other social media)
- Favorite Dutch books of 2015
- Review: De mislukte kindermoordenaar, ofwel De Kinderredder by Thea Dubelaar
Next week on the blog
- Favorite German Books of 2015
- Review: Bossypants by Tina Fey
It started snowing here last Sunday! It looks so pretty, but it makes it so cold! The snow stayed for a couple of days and then from Thursday to Friday night it just all melted away. Now there’s pretty green grass and blue skies. Strange weather, but all very beautiful.
My parents are here this weekend! I’m writing this before they’re here (on Saturday) and will (as always really) schedule my post.
I still have my Christmas decorations up. Normally I would have taken it down already, but I kinda wanted to show off my Christmas tree to my parents. I’m also thinking of doing a DIY tutorial for it a month or so before Christmas this year. Would anyone actually like that?
So far, I’ve been reading books from my TBR and books that I’ve borrowed from friends. I’m kind of proud of myself for trying to get my TBR down (from 200 to 150 this year).
Around the Blogosphere (and such)
- My year in books on Goodreads! Leave the link to yours below and I’ll check it out! I love seeing these.
- Jenny from Jenny in Neverland wrote a great post about starting the year on a positive note.
- If you want a (super long) list of book-to-movie adaptations happening this year (and some for next year), have a look at Sophie’s post (from Sofie’s Web).