Ten more books that are currently still on my bookshelves. I’ll be getting rid of some of these, so let’s check them out!
- Fifty Shades of Grey – E.L. James
- Fifty Shades Darker – E.L. James
- Fifty Shades Freed – E.L. James
Reading these books once was plenty. I wanted to read them for myself instead of depending on other’s opinions. There’s is a lot of misrepresentation in there; of love, of BDSM, of being able to ‘fix’ people as long as you put up with their shit long enough. I’m gonna stick with Twilight; those books aren’t nearly as female-unfriendly as this adult version. On my to sell list they go!
4. Children of Men – P.D. James
5. Death Comes to Pemberley – P.D. James
I loved Children of Men. James’ writing style in there was just amazing. I hope I love Death Comes to Pemberley just as much. I did enjoy Pride and Prejudice, so… *fingers crossed*
6. De Zwarte met het Witte Hart – Arthur Japin
I must’ve read this at some point, but I honestly can’t recall. Must be reread at some point.
7. The Queen of the Tearling – Erika Johansen
I quite enjoyed this story. I’m so happy the lovely Annemieke from A Dance with Books gave it to me!
8. De 100-jarige Man die uit het Raam klom en verdween – Jonas Jonassen
I still have this book, but I don’t know why. I’ve been trying to read it for almost two years, but it just seems like the most boring history book of all time. This is going to be my first book I did not finish, which is saying something, because I’ve got quite a high tolerance for bad books. If anyone wants it, you can find it on my trade/sale page.
9. De Gouden Golf – Harm de Jonge
I can’t recall what this one was about. I received it at the end of primary school (just like the rest of the class). There is a picture of our class in it, with messages from everyone; we kind of made it our yearbook.
10. Zestig Spiegels – Harm de Jonge
I loved this book! Such a cute, imaginative children’s book!
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?