The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba, the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This way, I can tell you a little about my week and sum up what happened on the blog and everything else that I find interesting.
This week on the blog
- Confessions of a book blogger #3
- Review: Het Uur van de Haan by Thea Dubelaar
- A-Z Bookish Survey
- Review: World After by Susan Ee
- On my bookshelf #13
- Review: Don’t Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon
Coming up next week
- Bookish Theme Park (imagination)
- Infinity Dreams Award
- On my bookshelf #14
I’ve not had much time to read, and therefore no new reviews. Once I’ve got a new review done I’ll post it on the regular days (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
I’ve reached (now over) 100 posts on my blog! I’ve been looking for a job and once I’ve got one (and have gotten my first pay check), I’ll be hosting a giveaway! Hopefully it won’t take me ages to get a job…
The first place to live has been viewed! House-hunting has officially started! The place was great actually, and we’re thinking about taking it. However, the bathrooms are done in the amazing 70s style, which means one of them is completely green, and not a nice green either! We’ve been thinking about working something out with the landlord so we can redo the bathrooms. We’ll view the second one tomorrow and still have two others pending of which the people have to get back to us. *fingers crossed that we’ll find something great*
It’s been getting really cold here already (I find 15C really cold already), with a lot of wind and rain, so I’ve been changing out pieces from my wardrobe. I feel like I might have too many pieces in there right now, but I’m not quite sure how to fix it, without getting rid of something I still wear. So, we’ll see. It’s a work in progress.
All the books I didn’t want from my father-in-law’s bookcase and my boyfriends bookcase have now been donated. Four crates full! I didn’t count, but it must’ve been somewhere between 100-150 books.
- Any bookish/personal/other questions? Let me know in the comments, through email, Facebook, Instagram and I’ll answer them! Maybe I’ll even do a Q&A post or write an entire blog post.
- I want to do some bookish DIY’s on my blog. I already have one planned out, but if you have any ideas, or posts that you think I should check out, let me know!
- I read this post about different perspectives and how they’re used in books. Annemieke also gives her own opinion about all the different types of perspectives.