The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba, the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This way, I can tell you a little about my week and sum up what happened on the blog and everything else that I find interesting.
This week on the blog
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
- Review: The Duality Bridge by Susan Kaye Quinn
- Literary Lessons – vocabulary 3
- Review: Aan de Bal by Lieneke Dijkzeul
- On my bookshelf #12
- Review: The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
Coming up next week
- Confessions of a book blogger #3
- Review: Het Uur van de Haan by Thea Dubelaar
- A-Z Bookish Survey
- Review: World After by Susan Ee
- On my bookshelf #13
- Review: Don’t Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon
I bought new jeans! I’ve been trying to find a decent pair for a while now, and now I finally have. This means, I now have a total of three pairs of trousers that fit!
It’s also time (unfortunately) to change around my capsule wardrobe; the summer clothing has to go… I’m sad. I like summer. I get cold so easily that anything that’s not summer is terrible.
Last night I went to a concert type thingy. It’s called the NDR2 Soundcheck Festival. No idea why it’s called that, besides that the NDR2 is hosting it. There were a bunch of ‘famous’ people there. I mean, they are pretty famous in Germany, but no where else, so I didn’t actually know them. Though I had heard a few of the songs on the radio before.
- Any bookish/personal/other questions? Let me know in the comments, through email, Facebook, Instagram and I’ll answer them! Maybe I’ll even do a Q&A post or write an entire blog post.
- I want to do some bookish DIY’s on my blog. I already have one planned out, but if you have any ideas, or posts that you think I should check out, let me know!
- This blog post: E-book sales decline due to new Amazon contracts. Honestly, what did they expect?