The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba, the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This way, I can tell you a little about my week and sum up what happened on the blog and everything else that I find interesting.
This week on the blog
- August wrap-up
- Review: The Martian by Andy Weir
- August book haul
- Review: The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- On my bookshelf #11
- Review: The Legacy Human by Susan Kaye Quinn
Coming up next week
- Sisterhood of the Bloggers Award
- Review: The Duality Bridge by Susan Kaye Quinn
- Literary Lessons – vocabulary 3
- Review: Aan de Bal by Lieneke Dijkzeul
- On my bookshelf #12
- Review: The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
I got more of those oh-so-lovely immuno-therapy shots. This time though, first time ever, my arm didn’t swell up like a balloon. I still don’t know what to think of it.
This also means I spent the weekend at my parents. I tried to find some of the essentials I still wanted for my wardrobe. I found one thing: white Birkenstocks. However, I also bough a black jumpsuit. It might not’ve been on my to-buy list, but it’s amazingly versatile, so I feel like it makes a good addition to the clothes I have.
On another note, I brought back a whole bunch of licorice and licorice root tea, because well, it’s not really sold anywhere around here.
- Any bookish/personal/other questions? Let me know in the comments, through email, Facebook, Instagram and I’ll answer them! Maybe I’ll even do a Q&A post or write an entire blog post.
- Jenny from Jenny in Neverland gives some tips for effectively sharing blog posts; I really should take some of these to heart!
- Sarah from New in Books shares 6 reasons why you should be reading more – though I think that for most of my audience these reasons are just a nice addition to the enjoyment of reading.